Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

Every year, I look forward to putting up the tree. But... the truth is that I mostly get excited to pull our ornaments out one by one and remember the memories that go along with them. Jesse and I have been pretty good about picking up ornament on vacations, big events, etc. So, I thought I would share some pictures of our special ornaments that bring me to memory lane!


This is the ornament that my grandmother got me for my very 1st Christmas. My mom handed it down to me a few years ago to put on our tree.



Jesse proposed on December 28, 2006. His sister got us this ornament that Christmas, I remember being so thrilled when I saw it. It truly brings back wonderful memories of that Christmas in Minnesota.



This is a wind-up ornament that my mom got us to represent our 1st Christmas together. It plays Trumpet Voluntary which is the song that I walked down the aisle to.



We've also gotten into the habit of getting Henry is own ornament every year. This is the one from his 1st Christmas.



This pirate is from our vacation to St. Thomas, USVI in May 2009 with our good friends, the Hawe's.



This one is from our trip to New Zealand, last November.



This Twins ornament was given to Hunter last Christmas. It has special memories for us because Hunter's nursery theme is Minnesota Twins and he was born during the playoff games between the Twins and the Yankees. (Yes, Jesse was watching the games in the delivery & recovery rooms)



Grandma Kim got Hunter this ornament for his 1st Christmas. As you can see... Hunter was a very large newborn. Haha.



I had this ornament made last year to represent our 1st Christmas as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved